How do I get a verified badge for my investment firm's Investor profile?
Some Investors in our database have a Verified Badge in their investor profile. This means that e27 has confirmed the authenticity of the Investor profile and that the profile administrator is a current employee of the Investment firm. This gives startups confidence in the information & contact point, that is presented in our directory.
What are the requirements to get a Verified Badge?
To get a verified badge in the mentioned profile, we look at certain fields to determine if they meet our verification criteria. Your account must be:
- Authentic: The account represents a valid Investment firm
- There is a working & valid website link.
- There is a Company Logo (for firms).
- There is an appointed representative managing the Investor profile.
- Representative must have an active email address linked to the firm
- Active: The firm must be an active Investment Firm
- This means the investment firm is actively investing.
- You are open to connect with startups in the e27 Community as a representative of the Investment firm:
- Startups looking for mentorship
- Startups looking for investments
- Startups looking for advice
- Complete: The Investor(Investment firm) profile account must contain the following information
- Investment Verticals
- Investment Locations
- Investment Range
- Ability to lead
Keep in mind that if you provide false or misleading information during the verification process, e27 will remove your verified badge and may take additional action to delete your account.
How do I request a Verified badge?
You can submit a request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading "Verified Badge Request - [Insert Company]"
- You'll receive a notification once we verify your profile.
- Please don't submit more than one request for your account. For denied requests, you can submit a new request after 30 days.