Guide in using Connect Dashboard Appointment Manager (for investors))
Thank you, investor for accepting the startup's Connect request.
Now, you can make use of Appointment Manager.
Why use Connect Appointment Manager?
This is for both the startup and the investor to track the progress of their meetings. Multiple meetings may happen and both parties are able to see the history log of the appointments done.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to using Appointment Manager:
1. After your approval to the Connect request by the startup, you will receive an introduction email. Startup is then encouraged to send you an appointment request:
2. When the startup sends a meeting request, you will be notified via email to approve, reject, or reschedule the meeting. The link will take you to the Connect Appointment Manager.
3. Or you may check Connect Dashboard directly. You are given 3 options by the startup, or you may also suggest a different date.
4. Once you approve the appointment requests, you will be notified via email. You may directly add the request to your calendar too.
5. You are also able to view your appointment via Connect Dashboard: