How do I send Connect requests to Investors?
Here's how you can begin sending connection requests to investors:
- Locate the Investors directory
- Once you are on the Investors directory, you can search for investors participating in e27 Connect by toggling on the 'Only show e27 Connect investors' button at the bottom right of the search bar.
Our filter buttons are a really great way to show the relevant participating investors!
- Investment Location
- Funding Stage
- Type of Investment Firm
- Once you have decided to send connection requests to an investor, click on the investor you wish to connect with and click on the 'Request to Connect' button located on the right column of the investor profile.
- The pop up form will come up (Ps. you can now connect to investors/ organizations for non-fundraising purposes!)
- Fill in the details and click 'Connect Now'! We highly recommend writing something in the 'Include more details and context' section. Here's a template we find highly valuable.
Submitting the form will inform us of your connection request which will subsequently be sent to the investors.
- Before you start connecting, please make sure that:
- You have updated your fundraising information (if you have not done so and don't know how to do it, check it out here)
- You have not sent duplicated requests to investors
Note: The feature to send out connect requests to investors is only available to e27 Pro members.
If you are not a Pro member but wish to know more, click the link to find out more!