How do I create or update my company investor profile?
- Make sure you have a personal account and you are logged into the account
- Before you create an investor profile, run a quick check if there has been an existing investor profile in our Investor Directory This is to avoid confusion and duplicate accounts.
- If there's an existing profile, here is how you can claim it.
1. Hover over your personal profile icon and click on "Create Investment Profile"
2. Provide general information and press " Continue" to navigate to the next tab Note: It is important to input the right information as this affects the visibility of your profile. The more completed your profile information is, the more your profile stands out!
3. Fill out the Investment information & Click " Continue".
Note: Remember to indicate your 'ability to lead' and 'type of investment firm'. Updating your 'ability to lead' section can help startups understand your preferences when investing (if you choose to invest in their company, will you be willing to sit with the board to direct or do you only wish to invest?)
4. Add your investment portfolio for a better reference of the companies you can potentially invest in.
5. Add your team members. Apart from the general information, it'll be great to show your team members too.
6. Turn on e27 Connect. This will allow startups to get connected with you whether it be fundraising, partnership, business feedback or collaboration purposes.
7. Add your Funds Raised.
8. Lastly, click 'Save'.
Your investor profile is complete! You can click "View Investor Profile" to see how your profile looks like.
Verified Investor Profile Badge
- Some Investors in our database have a verified badge on their profile. This gives startups confidence in the information & contact point, that is presented in our directory. If you would like to know what information is needed to get verified, please see this article